Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy doesn't stop for anything - even a pandemic. Little Hercules Foundation's purpose is to serve the needs of children and young adults facing a fatal disease…those who are now more vulnerable than ever. We have been listening, watching, and consulting with our trusted advisors as to how we can host this year's event in a responsible manner. As a result, we have made the decision to go forward.
The 5th annual Little Hercules Golf Classic presented by Trucco Construction will be on Monday, October 5th, 2020. This year’s event will return to Scioto Reserve Country Club and Kinsale Golf and Fitness Club. The event will be an 18 hole scramble with the following modifications from prior years:
- Cost: We have lowered the registration fee from $175 to $150 per player.
- Tee Times: The event will move from shotgun start to tee times starting as early as 8:00 A.M.
- Courses: We will fill spots at Scioto Reserve Country Club first and move to Kinsale Golf & Fitness as needed.
- Food and Drinks: Lunch will be available to each player to eat on the patio or in cart at their discretion.
- Afterparty/Dinner: We will not host an afterparty this year. Players are free to leave after golf.
- Raffle: In lieu of an auction, we will be offering the chance to enter a raffle for donated items.